BD-SW-5BC-20 - Yamaha R1 2020 - 5 function race switch + throttle housing - brake mount - Stop/Run, Start , Up/Down , Set
Make : Yamaha
Model : R1
Year : 2020
Part Number : BD-SW-5BC-20
Number of switch functions : 5
Position : Right side
Road or Track : Both, but please specify the road option when ordering via pull down menu
Mounting type : Mounts directly onto the brake master cylinder
Download the switch assembly product : Datasheet
Download the throttle housing product : Manual
This switch is intended to replace the standard right hand handlebar switch to provide simple Up, Down and Select push buttons replacing the scroll wheel using an intelligent control circuit board embedded within the switch body. No user programming is required, just plug it in and use it. Full data sheet download available on next page tab.
- On/Off (kill switch)
- UP function
- Select (mode) function)
- DOWN function
The 2020 bike features a 1 piece switch and twist grip sensor housing which is over-large and easy to crash damage. This new assembly features one of our 'plug and play' brake mounted switch assemblies with an all new aluminium billet housing for the twist grip sensor. No re-programming is needed, just fit the parts and plug them in.
The twist grip may also be rotated on the bar to achieve optimum component clearance. Housing is available separately both as a replacement part and for use with other race switch products.
These 'Type C' switches mount directly onto the brake master cylinder using the two original clamp screws and a new dedicated clamp.
We have brake clamps for:
- BR-A 32mm in-line bolt spacing
- BR-B 30mm offset bolt spacing - Brembo XR , GP
- BR-N 32mm in-line with a left offset for short brake levers Nissin / Brembo RC, RCS, Costa Corta
- BR-F 30mm in-line as found on Accosato / Hel components
- BR-J 32mm offset bolts spacing as found on Beringer components
- BR-G Generic clamp for any 21.8 > 22.2 mm handlebar (does not mount on the brake pump)
Unless otherwise specified we will supply the BR-A clamp for this application.
Specify clamp type at the time of ordering. One clamp is supplied free of charge per switch.
Alternative clamps can be purchased separately, no need to replace the switch assembly.
Construction / Notes:
- Billet aluminium body
- IP 67 waterproof switches with gold plated contacts
- Raychem type 55 wire and DR25 sleeving
- Plug and play wiring
- Greater crash protection and electrical integrity
- May be repaired after crash damage
- Custom designs are our speciality, so feel free to ask and typically at no extra cost.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK at our workshops close to Silverstone
- If you are not sure, call us for advice on 0044 (0)1327 263942 - UK
- See below for compatible products