What does it do ?
- This miniature module provides an fully programmable throttle 'auto blip' when ever a down-shift signal is requested by the rider.
- The signal to shift comes from a load cell integrated into the gear linkage
- There is no re-programming of the ECU and all existing sensors remain in place.
- Data from the throttle grip and the on-board CAN bus are used to determine the optimum shifting parameters
- Just plug it in using the fully pre-wired adapter loom and ride
- Is there any re-wiring? - No, everything is a direct plug in using OEM connectors
- Does the box need special mounting? - No
- Are all existing systems retained? - Yes
- Are there any unusual warning lights on the dash? - No
- What if my linkage is reversed, will it work - Yes
- Can it be supplied by post and I fit myself? - Yes, no problem.
- Do you support the trade with re-seller discounts? - Yes, please contact us for details.
- Ducati quick wiring guide
- Ducati shifter setup options
- Ducati installation and software manual
- Yamaha R1 - 2015 to 2019 installation and software manual
- Yamaha R6 - 2017 onward installation and software manual
- Yamaha MT10 installation and software manual
- Yamaha shifter setup options
- kawasaki X10 installation and software manual
Blip Box - System documents