What does it do ?
- This miniature module provides an fully programmable throttle 'auto blip' when ever a down-shift signal is requested by the rider.
- The signal to shift comes from a load cell integrated into the gear linkage
- There is no re-programming of the ECU and all existing sensors remain in place.
- Data from the throttle grip and the on-board CAN bus are used to determine the optimum shifting parameters
- Just plug it in using the fully pre-wired adapter loom and ride
- Is there any re-wiring? - No, everything is a direct plug in using OEM connectors
- Does the box need special mounting? - No
- Are all existing systems retained? - Yes
- Are there any unusual warning lights on the dash? - No
- Can it be done at the Bike Sport workshop while I wait? - Yes but can also be fitted by any competent home mechanic.
- What if my linkage is reversed, will it work - Yes, just let us know when ordering.
- Can it be supplied by post and I fit myself? - Yes, no problem.
- Do you support the trade with re-seller discounts? - Yes, please contact us for details.
Software download includes
- Win Blip Software
- Blip map library
- System manuals
Ducati documents 899, 959, 1199, Superleggera
- R1 Full installation / software manual
- R6 - 2017 onward Full installation / software manual
- MT10 full installation / software manual
- Shifter setup options
Kawasaki ZX10 documents
Blip Box - System documents