BD-SW-5BC-07 - Kawasaki 'KIT ECU' ZX10RR 2016 to 2020 - 5 function - clutch mount - Up Select Down Pit Lap
Make : Kawasaki
Model : ZX10R , ZX10RR (KIT ECU only)
Year : 2016 to 2020
Part Number : BD-SW-5BC-07
Number of switch functions : 5
Position : Left side
Road or Track : Track only
Mounting type : Mounts directly onto the clutch post or generic 22mm clamp
This switch is is a direct 'plug n play' replacement for the standard switch assembly, retaining all controls needed for a track bike but without the controls needed on a road bike.
- Mode Up
- Mode Down
- Pit speed limit
- Lap set
These 'Type C' switches mount directly onto the clutch post using the two original clamp screws and a new dedicated clamp.
Alternatively you can use the BR-G clamp to mount directly onto the handlebar.
One clamp is supplied free with each switch, with the default clamp matching the bolt pattern of the standard bike, but you are free to choose an alternative clamp at the time of ordering at no extra cost.
We have clutch clamps for:
- CL-A 32mm in-line bolt spacing
- CL-B 30mm offset bolt spacing - Brembo XR , GP
- CL-F 30mm in-line as found on Accosato and Hel components
- CL-K 36mm in-line spacing as found on Kawasaki
- CL-J 32mm offset bolts spacing as found on Beringer components
- BR-G 22mm generic bar clamp
Unless otherwise specified we will supply the CL-K clamp for this application.
Clamps may be bought separately should you change the clutch at a future time, there is no need to replace the switch assembly
Perfect for saving space on the handlebar and ideally suited to bikes with aftermarket clutch parts, or thumb brakes.
Construction / Notes:
- Billet aluminium body
- IP 67 waterproof switches with gold plated contacts
- Raychem type 55 wire and DR25 sleeving
- Plug and play wiring
- Greater crash protection and electrical integrity
- May be repaired after crash damage
- Custom designs are our specialty, so feel free to ask and typically at no extra cost.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK at our workshops close to Silverstone
- If you are not sure, call us for advice on 0044 (0)1327 263942 - UK
- See below for compatible products
View the complete product range here ... Price List and application guide