BD-SW-3BC-07 - Kawasaki ZX10RR 2016 to 2020 - 3 function - brake mount - Stop/Run Start Launch
Make : Kawasaki
Model : ZX10R , ZX10RR
Year : 2016 to 2020
Part Number : BD-SW-3BC-07
Number of switch functions : 3
Position : Right side
Road or Track : Track only
Note : rain light wiring to be connected to the brake light circuit.
Mounting type : Mounts directly onto the brake master cylinder
Download the product : DATASHEET
This switch is is a direct 'plug n play' replacement** for the standard switch assembly.
Loose connectors are supplied for linking the rain switch to the brake light circuit
- launch (lap set)
These 'Type C' switches mount directly onto the brake master cylinder using the two original clamp screws and a new dedicated clamp.
The clamp is supplied free with each switch, with the default clamp matching the bolt pattern of the standard bike, but you are free to choose an alternative clamp at the time of ordering at no extra cost.
We have brake clamps for:
BR-A 32mm in-line bolt spacing
BR-B 30mm offset bolt spacing - Brembo XR , GP
BR-N 32mm in-line with a left offset for short brake levers Nissin / Brembo RC, RCS, Costa Corta
BR-F 30mm in-line as found on Accosato / Hel components
BR-J 32mm offset bolts spacing as found on Beringer components
BR-G Generic clamp for any 21.8 > 22.2 mm handlebar (does not mount on the brake pump)
Unless otherwise specified we will supply the BR-A clamp for this application.
Clamps may be bought separately should you change this part at a future time, there is no need to replace the switch assembly
Perfect for saving space on the handlebar and ideally suited to bikes with aftermarket brake or clutch parts, or thumb brakes.
Construction / Notes:
- Billet aluminium body
- IP 67 waterproof switches with gold plated contacts
- Raychem type 55 wire and DR25 sleeving
- Plug and play wiring
- Greater crash protection and electrical integrity
- May be repaired after crash damage
- Custom designs are our speciality, so feel free to ask and typically at no extra cost.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK at our workshops close to Silverstone
- If you are not sure, call us for advice on 0044 (0)1327 263942 - UK
- See below for compatible products