BD-SW-4BC-40 - WSSP MecTronik SOLO compatible - 4 function left switch for clutch post or direct handlebar mounting
Make : Universal
Model : Universal
Year : n/a
Part Number : BD-SW-4BC-40
Number of switch functions : 4
Position : Left side
Road or Track : Track only
Mounting type : Mounts directly onto the handlebar using our generic 22mm clamp, or direct to the clutch post
Download the product : DATASHEET
This switch is created specifically for use on WSSP and MecTronic equipped bikes providing a direct 'plug n play' alternative to the SOLO product.
All colours and resistance outputs remain the same, as well as the JST electrical connector.
This design provides greater clearance for bikes fitted with a thumb brake and may be mounted directly onto the clutch post, or onto the handlebar using our generic clamp. See Datasheet for more details.
Custom team LOGO laser engraving is available. Use the 'pull down' options on this page and then send us your logo as a 'black on white' JPG file by Email.
- Mode Up
- Mode Down
- Pit speed limit
One clamp is supplied free with each switch, with the default clamp being the BR-G, but you are free to choose an alternative clamp at the time of ordering at no extra cost
We have clutch clamps for:
- BR-G 22mm generic bar clamp
- CL-A 32mm in-line bolt spacing
- CL-B 30mm offset bolt spacing - Brembo XR , GP
- CL-F 30mm in-line as found on Accosato and Hel components
- CL-K 36mm in-line spacing as found on Kawasaki
- CL-J 32mm offset bolts spacing as found on Beringer components
Unless otherwise specified we will supply the BR-G clamp for this application.
Clamps may be bought separately should you change the clutch at a future time, there is no need to replace the switch assembly
Perfect for saving space on the handlebar and ideally suited to bikes with aftermarket clutch parts, or thumb brakes.
Construction / Notes:
- Billet aluminium body
- IP 67 waterproof switches with gold plated contacts
- Raychem type 55 wire and DR25 sleeving
- Plug and play wiring
- Greater crash protection and electrical integrity
- May be repaired after crash damage
- Custom designs are our specialty, so feel free to ask and typically at no extra cost.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK at our workshops close to Silverstone
- If you are not sure, call us for advice on 0044 (0)1327 263942 - UK
- See below for compatible products