BD-SW-2BC-41 - WSSP MecTronik SOLO compatible - 2 function right switch for mounting onto the brake pump
Make : Universal
Model : Universal
Year : n/a
Part Number : BD-SW-2BC-41
Number of switch functions : 2
Position : Right side
Road or Track : Track only
Mounting type : Mounts directly onto the brake master cylinder
Download the product : DATASHEET
This switch is created specifically for use on WSSP and MecTronic equipped bikes providing a direct 'plug n play' alternative to the SOLO product.
Custom team LOGO laser engraving is available. Use the 'pull down' options on this page and then send us your logo as a 'black on white' JPG file by Email.
These 'Type C' switches mount directly onto the brake master cylinder using the two original clamp screws and a new dedicated clamp.
One clamp is supplied free with each switch, with the default clamp being BR-A, but you are free to choose an alternative clamp at the time of ordering at no extra cost.
We have brake clamps for:
- BR-A 32mm in-line bolt spacing
- BR-B 30mm offset bolt spacing - Brembo XR , GP
- BR-N 32mm in-line with a left offset for short brake levers Nissin / Brembo RC, RCS, Costa Corta
- BR-F 30mm in-line as found on Accosato / Hel components
- BR-J 32mm offset bolts spacing as found on Beringer components
- BR-G Generic clamp for any 21.8 > 22.2 mm handlebar (does not mount on the brake pump)
Unless otherwise specified we will supply the BR-A clamp for this application.
Clamps may be bought separately should you change this part at a future time, there is no need to replace the switch assembly
Perfect for saving space on the handlebar and ideally suited to bikes with aftermarket brake components, or narrow bars.
Construction / Notes:
- Billet aluminium body
- IP 67 waterproof switches with gold plated contacts
- Raychem type 55 wire and DR25 sleeving
- Plug and play wiring
- Greater crash protection and electrical integrity
- May be repaired after crash damage
- Custom designs are our specialty, so feel free to ask and typically at no extra cost.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK at our workshops close to Silverstone
- If you are not sure, call us for advice on 0044 (0)1327 263942 - UK
- See below for compatible products