BD-SW-4BC-10 - Yamaha R1 2015 onward - 4 function - bar clamp mount - Up Select Down Lap
Make : Yamaha
Model : R1
Model : 2015 onward
Part Number : BD-SW-4BC-10
Number of switch functions : 4
Position : Left side
Road or Track : Track only
Mounting type : Mounts directly onto the handlebar using our generic 22mm clamp
Download the product : DATASHEET
This switch is is a direct 'plug n play' replacement for the standard switch assembly, retaining all controls needed for a track bike but without the controls needed on a road bike.
May be used with the standard and YEC/GYTR ECU and wiring
These 'Type c' switches normally mount onto the clutch post or master cylinder, but Yamaha only have one clutch post bolt as standard. For this reason the default clamp will be the BR-G generic clamp
One clamp is supplied free with each switch, with the default clamp to suit a standard bike, but you are free to choose an alternative clamp at the time of ordering at no extra cost should you have an aftermarket clutch post.
We have clutch clamps for:
- BR-G 22mm generic bar clamp
- CL-A 32mm in-line bolt spacing
- CL-B 30mm offset bolt spacing - Brembo XR , GP
- CL-F 30mm in-line as found on Accosato and Hel components
- CL-K 36mm in-line spacing as found on Kawasaki
- CL-J 32mm offset bolts spacing as found on Beringer components
Unless otherwise specified we will supply the BR-G clamp for this application.
Clamps may be bought separately should you change the clutch at a future time, there is no need to replace the switch assembly
Perfect for saving space on the handlebar and ideally suited to bikes with aftermarket clutch parts, or thumb brakes.
Construction / Notes:
- Billet aluminium body
- IP 67 waterproof switches with gold plated contacts
- Raychem type 55 wire and DR25 sleeving
- Plug and play wiring
- Greater crash protection and electrical integrity
- May be repaired after crash damage
- Custom designs are our specialty, so feel free to ask and typically at no extra cost.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK at our workshops close to Silverstone
- If you are not sure, call us for advice on 0044 (0)1327 263942 - UK
- See below for compatible products