Blip Box - USB cable + Software - Yamaha
Blip Box programming cable to enable all of the following to be changed:
- Load alternative Blip Maps from the library
- BLIP height (% twist grip) for all engine maps, RPMs and gears.
- BLIP duration (length of blip time)
- Post-BLIP height (second blip % grip)
- Post-BLIP duration (secondary blip duration)
- Load cell - Up-shift force threshold to 'shift'
- Load cell - Down-shift force threshold to 'blip'
- Max grip % to allow BLIP (normally only when grip is closed)
- Minimum speed to allow BLIP
- Inhibition time between BLIPS
- Sensor diagnostic levels
- Real time view of engine data from CAN and blip sensor values
- Note - Blip height is in twist grip %, not engine throttle %.
Plugs directly into the CAN BUS at the rear of the bike.
- R1 Full installation / software manual
- R6 - 2017 onward Full installation / software manual
- MT10 full installation / software manual
- Com port setup
NOTE : On completion of the order you you will be sent by Email link to a free digital download of the Win Blip software. Ensure the Email address you use during checkout is correct.