BD-SW-KIT-40 - Honda CBR1000 RR HRC 'kit' 2020 onward - left and right kit - Multi function
Make : Honda
Model : CBR1000 RR - HRC 'kit'
Year : 2020 onward
Part Number : BD-SW-KIT-40
Number of switch functions - Left : 7
Number of switch functions - Right : 6
Road or Track : Track only
Mounting type - Left : Mounts directly onto the handlebar using our generic 22mm clamp
Mounting type - Right : Mounts directly onto the brake master cylinder
Download the product : Datasheet
This switch is is a direct 'plug n play' replacement for the standard left and right switch assembly on bikes equipped with the factory HRC 'kit'
The standard right switch is integrated with the throttle grip sensor. To fit this kit you will need to buy the HRC separate throttle sensor which is not supplied in this kit.
- 7 function left switch
- 6 function right switch
- Control module
- All wiring to enable 'plug n play'
- Pit speed limiter - ON
- Pit speed limiter - OFF
- Mode - A - UP
- Mode - A - DOWN
- Mode - B - UP
- Mode - B - DOWN
- Left control function
- Launch function
- Slick / Wet tyre
- Right control function
- Rain light switch **
** rain light - This provides the 'switch' only accessed by two spare pins on the main connector. You will need to wire this into the fused power supply of the HRC kit wiring.
These 'Type C' switches mount directly onto the brake master cylinder using the two original clamp screws and a new dedicated clamp. Or for the left side via a slim 22mm clamp directly onto the handlebar
The clamp is supplied free with each switch, with the default clamp matching the bolt pattern of the standard bike, but you are free to choose an alternative clamp at the time of ordering at no extra cost.
Use the 'pull down' menus above to select alternative clamps
We have brake clamps for:
- BR-A 32mm in-line bolt spacing
- BR-B 30mm offset bolt spacing - Brembo XR , GP
- BR-N 32mm in-line with a left offset for short brake levers Nissin / Brembo RC, RCS, Costa Corta
- BR-F 30mm in-line as found on Accosato / Hel components
- BR-J 32mm offset bolts spacing as found on Beringer components
- BR-G Generic clamp for any 21.8 > 22.2 mm handlebar (does not mount on the brake pump)
Unless otherwise specified we will supply the BR-A clamp for the brake and the BR-G clamp for the clutch side.
Clamps may be bought separately should you change this part at a future time, there is no need to replace the switch assembly
Perfect for saving space on the handlebar and ideally suited to bikes with aftermarket brake or clutch parts, or thumb brakes.
Construction / Notes:
- Billet aluminium body
- IP 67 waterproof switches with gold plated contacts
- Raychem type 55 wire and DR25 sleeving
- Plug and play wiring
- Greater crash protection and electrical integrity
- May be repaired after crash damage
- Custom designs are our speciality, so feel free to ask and typically at no extra cost.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK at our workshops close to Silverstone
- If you are not sure, call us for advice on 0044 (0)1327 263942 - UK
- See below for compatible products
Note: Switches may be bought separately to replace crash damaged components. part numbers are:
- Left side - BD-SW-7BC-40
- Right side - BD-SW-6BC-40