BD-SW-7BC-45 - Aprilia RSV4 1000 and 1100, 2017 to 2020 button dual mode race switch - bar clamp mount
Make : Aprilia
Model : RSV4 1000cc and 1100cc
Year : 2017 to 2020
Part Number : BD-SW-7BC-45
Number of switch button : 7 (dual mode)
Position : left side
Road or Track : Track only
Mounting type : Mounts directly onto the handlebar using our generic 22mm clamp
Download the switch : Datasheet
This switch is is a direct 'plug n play' replacement for the standard switch assembly, retaining all controls needed for a track bike but without the controls needed on a road bike.
Wiring - No modification of the bike wiring is necessary, this kit plugs directly into the connectors of the standard loom via our CAN BUS interface which is programmed to be 100% compatible with the existing
This assembly replaces both the left switch and the flipper levers
Dual Mode operation due to the number of necessary functions.
Our solution was to use a contemporary layout that is familiar to track riders and split up the host of functions into two modes TRACK / SETUP that are switchable at the touch of a button and indicated by an LED
Functions in TRACK mode:
- Navigate left
- Navigate right
- Navigate up
- Navigate down
- Navigate - Push in
Functions in RIDER mode:
- PIT speed limit
- AWC - Up
- AWC - Push in
- AWC - Down
- Flipper +
- Flipper -
These 'Type c' switches can mount onto the clutch post or master cylinder, but for Aprilia applications we provide the BR-G clamp to achieve maximum position adjustment.
One clamp is supplied free with each switch, with the default clamp being the BR-G, but you are free to choose an alternative clamp at the time of ordering at no extra cost.
We have clutch clamps for:
- CL-A 32mm in-line bolt spacing
- CL-B 30mm offset bolt spacing - Brembo XR , GP
- CL-F 30mm in-line as found on Accosato and Hel components
- CL-K 36mm in-line spacing as found on Kawasaki
- CL-J 32mm offset bolts spacing as found on Beringer components
- BR-G 22mm generic bar clamp
Unless otherwise specified we will supply the BR-G clamp for this application.
Clamps may be bought separately should you change this part at a future time, there is no need to replace the switch assembly
Perfect for saving space on the handlebar and ideally suited to bikes with aftermarket brake or clutch parts, or thumb brakes.
Construction / Notes:
- Billet aluminium body
- IP 67 waterproof switches with gold plated contacts
- Raychem type 55 wire and DR25 sleeving
- Plug and play wiring
- Greater crash protection and electrical integrity
- May be repaired after crash damage
- Custom designs are our speciality, so feel free to ask and typically at no extra cost.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK at our workshops close to Silverstone
- If you are not sure, call us for advice on 0044 (0)1327 263942 - UK
- See below for compatible products