BD-SW-2BC-31 - Yamaha R3 2019 onward - 2 function - brake mount - Stop/Run Start
Make : Yamaha
Model : R3
Year : 2019 onward
Part Number : BD-SW-2BC-31
Number of switch functions : 2
Position : Right side
Road or Track : Both, use the pull down menu to select the brake switch wiring option
Mounting type : Mounts directly onto the brake master cylinder
This switch is is a direct 'plug n play' replacement for the standard switch assembly.
These 'Type C' switches mount directly onto the brake master cylinder using the two original clamp screws and a new dedicated clamp.
One clamp is supplied free with each switch, with the default clamp matching the bolt pattern of the standard bike, but you are free to choose an alternative clamp at the time of ordering at no extra cost.
We have brake clamps for:
- BR-A 32mm in-line bolt spacing
- BR-B 30mm offset bolt spacing - Brembo XR , GP
- BR-N 32mm in-line with a left offset for short brake levers Nissin / Brembo RC, RCS, Costa Corta
- BR-F 30mm in-line as found on Accosato / Hel components
- BR-J 32mm offset bolts spacing as found on Beringer components
- BR-G Generic clamp for any 21.8 > 22.2 mm handlebar (does not mount on the brake pump)
Unless otherwise specified we will supply the BR-A clamp for this application.
Clamps may be bought separately should you change this part at a future time, there is no need to replace the switch assembly
Perfect for saving space on the handlebar and ideally suited to bikes with aftermarket brake components, or narrow bars.
Construction / Notes:
- Billet aluminium body
- IP 67 waterproof switches with gold plated contacts
- Raychem type 55 wire and DR25 sleeving
- Plug and play wiring
- Greater crash protection and electrical integrity
- May be repaired after crash damage
- Custom designs are our speciality, so feel free to ask and typically at no extra cost.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK at our workshops close to Silverstone
- If you are not sure, call us for advice on 0044 (0)1327 263942 - UK
- See below for compatible products
View the complete product range here ... Price List and application guide