BD-SW-2B-xx - Custom made 2 function handlebar race switch - left or right - Handlebar mount
Make : To suit any bike
Year : all years
Part Number : BD-SW-2B-xx (The xx will be allocated a special part number unique to the build)
Number of switch functions : 2
Position : Left or right
Road or Track : Both
Mounting type : Clamps around the handlebar via front and rear body - 2 x M4 cap bolts
Download the product : DATASHEET
All 'custom' switches are made to order and typically within 2-3 days.
Options - Use the menus above to customize your switch.
- Left side
- Right side
Lazer engraved text next to each switch
- No text
- Your choice of text. there are space limitations so we will discuss with you what is possible on completion of the order. Or get it touch to talk it over.
- All will have our Bike Sport logo unless you choose to have a 'custom logo'
- Custom logos. We will need a 'black on white' JPG image to work with. This can be emailed to us on completion of the order.
It is not possible to add every build option onto this web order page so we typically accept the order and then discuss with you the exact build.
Colour options : Black, White, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow
- Latching = Push to ON, then Push to OFF
- Momentary with normally open circuit = Push and hold to ON
- Momentary with normally closed circuit = Push and hold to OFF
- Alternate momentary with one normally closed circuit and one normally open, these reverse when pressed.
Wiring options : Typically we fit two wires per switch, but we can also build them with a common power or ground linked to all switches
Wire is 22 gauge Raychem type 55 Autosport type, with 500mm of raychem sleeve. Longer wires at special request.
Switch rating - 3 Amp, for devices that exceed this we suggest using a relay.
Connectors - These are supplied without any connector but we can fit them, just let us know what you need and we can provide a quotation.
To discuss your switch design
- Email : email@example.com
- Telephone within the UK 01327 263942
- Outside of the UK : 0044 1327 263942
Construction / Notes:
- Billet aluminium body
- IP 67 waterproof switches with gold plated contacts
- Raychem type 55 wire and DR25 sleeving
- Plug and play wiring
- Greater crash protection and electrical integrity
- May be repaired after crash damage
- Designed and manufactured in the UK at our workshops close to Silverstone