Microtec M163-2 Double input lambda module for auto tuning / mapping
Microtec M163-2 , Double input lambda display and output module / CAN / Analogue 0-5v - With sensors
Typically the M163 communicates with Microtec ECUs via CAN to allow closed loop mapping either on the dyno or as a 'self learn' during riding.
This module is not intended as a permanent on-board system for closed loop control, development and dyno only.
Compatible with any type of ECU or dyno installation using one or more of the following outputs.
- CAN at 1mbps with user programmable IDs
- Two separate analogue , 1v = 10.2 AFR > 4v = 14.7 AFR
Lambda sensors - Although based on the Bosch LS4 sensor, sensors are supplied in calibrated form, each sensor having a unique calibration code that is manually entered into the M163 module via the simple '2 button' control pad.
Download the product : Manual
- 1 x M163-2 lambda module + base wiring**
- 2 x calibrated lambda sensors
**IMPORTANT - Additional wiring will be necessary to join this equipment to the ECU. There are however several options for this so please ask at the time of ordering.
- Heater control for 2 sensors
- Sensor diagnostics
- CAN and analogue output
- 10.5 > 18v supply (typical up to 5A)
- Simple system wiring
- Easy to use
- replacement lambda sensors sold separately. See options below.