Blip Box - Kawasaki ZX10
£350.00 Exc VAT
This miniature module provides an fully programmable throttle 'auto blip' when ever a down-shift signal is requested by the rider.
- The signal to shift comes from the original shift sensor on the gear linkage
- There is no re-programming of the ECU and all existing sensors remain in place.
- Data from the throttle grip and the on-board CAN bus are used to determine the optimum shifting parameters
- Just plug it in using the pre-wired adapter loom and ride
- Does the box need special mounting? - No
- Are all existing systems retained? - Yes
- Are there any unusual warning lights on the dash? - No
- Can it be supplied by post and I fit myself? - Yes, but a workshop fit is recommended.
- Do you support the trade with re-seller discounts? - Yes, please contact us for details.
Blip Box - System documents