BD-SW-7BC-33 - BMW 1000RR K67 - 7 function race switch - handlebar/clutch mount - Multi-function
Make : BMW
Model : 1000RR - K67
Year : 2019 onward
Part Number : BD-SW-7BC-33
Number of switch functions : 7
Position : left side
Road or Track : Track only
Mounting type : Mounts directly onto the handlebar using our generic 22mm clamp
Download the switch : Datasheet
This switch is is a direct 'plug n play' replacement for the standard switch assembly, retaining all controls needed for a track bike but without the controls needed on a road bike.
Wiring - No modification of the bike wiring is necessary, this kit plugs directly into the connectors of the standard loom via our LIN BUS interface which is programmed to be 100% compatible with the existing
Dual Mode operation - The complexity of the standard switch assembly coupled with the ‘doughnut’ wheel make the standard unit not ideally suited to the track.
Our solution was to use a contemporary layout that is familiar to track riders and split up the host of functions into two modes RIDER / SETUP that are switchable at the touch of a button and indicated by an LED
Functions in SETUP mode:
- Wheel - Navigate left
- Wheel - Navigate right
- Wheel - Navigate up
- Wheel - Navigate down
- Menu - Up
- Menu - Down
Functions in RIDER mode:
- TC +
- TC -
- DTC on/off
- Flash / lap timer set
- Menu - Up
- Menu - Down
GPS – The standard switch provides a manual lap timer ‘start’ via the flash function, this is also recreated on our switch but we also provide an option to plug in a separate GPS lap timer (use pull down menu for this option) which has large memory of built in track finish lines, as well as an easy to set ‘record’ button for creating new finish line positions.
Download the GPS lap timer : Datasheet
These 'Type c' switches can mount onto the clutch post or master cylinder, but for BMW applications we provide the BR-G clamp to achieve maximum position adjustment.
One clamp is supplied free with each switch, with the default clamp being the BR-G, but you are free to choose an alternative clamp at the time of ordering at no extra cost. For clutch mounting on the BMW choose clamp CL-A
We have clutch clamps for:
- CL-A 32mm in-line bolt spacing
- CL-B 30mm offset bolt spacing - Brembo XR , GP
- CL-F 30mm in-line as found on Accosato and Hel components
- CL-K 36mm in-line spacing as found on Kawasaki
- CL-J 32mm offset bolts spacing as found on Beringer components
- BR-G 22mm generic bar clamp
Unless otherwise specified we will supply the BR-G clamp for this application.
Clamps may be bought separately should you change this part at a future time, there is no need to replace the switch assembly
Perfect for saving space on the handlebar and ideally suited to bikes with aftermarket brake or clutch parts, or thumb brakes.
Construction / Notes:
- Billet aluminium body
- IP 67 waterproof switches with gold plated contacts
- Raychem type 55 wire and DR25 sleeving
- Plug and play wiring
- Greater crash protection and electrical integrity
- May be repaired after crash damage
- Custom designs are our speciality, so feel free to ask and typically at no extra cost.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK at our workshops close to Silverstone
- If you are not sure, call us for advice on 0044 (0)1327 263942 - UK
- See below for compatible products