Clutch-Free shifting......PerfectedKits available for:
Ducati 899 / 1199
Yamaha R1 - 2015
Kawasaki ZX10 - 2016
Download installation manuals: English
Ducati 899 / 959 / 1199 manual .... (9th May 2016 , version 11)
Yamaha R1_2015 manual ..... (8th December 2015 , version 03)
Yamaha MT10 manual.... (21st December 2016)
Kawasaki ZX10_2016 manual ..... (18th April 2016 , version 01)
Technical release notes for Ducati installations .... (1st December , version 07)
Download installation manuals: German
Ducati 899/1199 German manual ..... Version 10, updated 12/1/16
Yamaha R1_2015 German manual ..... Version 03, updated 03/12/15
Yamaha MT10 German manual ....Version 01, updated 04/01/2017
Kawasaki ZX10-2016 German manual ..... Version 01, 01/08/16
Software & Blip maps - For Blip Box systems with current firmware up to 1.11 and 1.12
Not sure which firmware you have? , just Email us with your module serial number, or if you have WinBLIP software you can see this in the Live Data screen)
WinBLIp software 1.09, Blip maps 1.12-E and USB drivers 2.12.24 (XP to Win 10).... (24/1/2017)
Dealer list.... (11th May 2016)
What does it do ?
- This miniature module provides an fully programmable throttle 'auto blip' when ever a down-shift signal is requested by the rider.
- The signal to shift comes either from the existing clutch switch (Blip Box-Lite), or from a load cell integrated into the gear linkage (Blip Box-Pro)
- There is no re-programming of the ECU and all existing sensors remain in place.
- Data from the throttle grip and the on-board CAN bus are used to determine the optimum shifting parameters
- Just plug it in using the fully pre-wired adapter loom and ride
- Is there any re-wiring? - No, everything is a direct plug in using OEM connectors
- Does the box need special mounting? - No it just cable ties to the side of the existing loom on the right side near the ECU
- Are all existing systems retained? - Yes
- Are there any unusual warning lights on the dash? - No
- Can it be done at the Bike Sport workshop while I wait? - Yes but there is no need for professional installation as even the pro version would only take 20 minutes to fit.
- What model years are covered? - All current Ducati with full Ride by Wire, but first release will only cover 899 and 1199
- What if my linkage is reversed, will it work - Yes, you just change the parameters for up shift and down shift in the Pro version software.
- Can it be supplied by post and I fit myself? - Yes, no problem.
- Can the Lite version be re-programmed? - Yes, even without the load cell option you can buy the USB tool and software to make all the changes available in the Pro system.
- Do you support the trade with re-seller discounts? - Yes, please contact us for details.
Dealer enquiries are welcome, Email us at email@example.com